Duration: Full Day
Cost (in USD per person):
|1 – 3 people||$85|
|4 – 6 people||$65|
|7 or more people||$41|
|Maximum 20 people||$30|
Escape the hustle and bustle of Hanoi centre on this day trip to the stunning Hoa Lu, located just a two hours drive from Hanoi. Hoa Lu was the capital of Vietnam in the 10th and 11th centuries. It lies in Truong Yen village. The area is one of ricefields broken up by picturesque limestone mountains, and is approximately 90 kilometres south of Hanoi.
It is worth having a day trip to this majestic area, known amongst the Vietnamese as the inland Halong Bay.
You will be collected from your hotel by your guide between 0800 – 0830 and start your journey to Hoa Lu – Tam Coc.
- Journey from hotel to Hoa Lu – Tam Coc approximately 2 hours
- On arrival, enjoy a 2 hour local boat ride through Tam Coc streams
- Take in the spectacular limestone mountains as you meander along the river amongst the ride paddies
- Enjoy lunch with local food at a restaurant riverside, a short transfer through the peaceful country road to Hoa Lu, once the Vietnam’s ancient capital 11 centuries ago. Here are the two temples dedicated to the King Dinh and King Le, the founder of the capital in 10th century. Return to Hanoi and tour ends at your hotels at about 5.00 p.m.
- English speaking guide
- Air conditioned transport
- Spacious boat
- Admission fees
- Meals as specified
- Optional bicycle ride
- Personal expenses
Thank you very much for choosing Vietnam Apple Travel. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Office: (+84) 0432 668 946; Mobile (+84) 0967 561 681 or Email: email@example.com
ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH US