Duration: 4 hours
Cost (per person in USD)
|1 – 2 people||$50|
|3 – 5 people||$40|
|6 or more people||$32|
One of the joys of Hanoi is watching the locals make their way through the busy streets on motorbikes that are fully laden with the day needs.
With this tour you can get right in amongst the action. There are multiple options for this tour, whether it is the hustle and bustle of the Old Quarter or heading out to West Lake to enjoy a little more serenity.
Our guide/s will meet you at your hotel and your journey then commences. Below are some options, however, our guide can also help you to design your own tour with sights that interest you.
Option 1: Ultimate Hanoi
Visit some of the better known attractions of Hanoi.
- 10th century Vietnam Temple of Literature
- Quan Su Pagoda
- Long Bien Market
- Old Quarter
- Dong Xuan Market
Option 2: West Lake
Enjoy the ride out and around West Lake. West Lake is home to many of the foreign embassies. On this journey you can visit several pagodas or temples, such as:
- Tran Quoc pagoda
- Tu Lien pagoda
- Tao Sach pagoda
- Phu Tay Ho temple
- Mau Lieu Hanh temple
Option 3: Hanoi villages
This option takes you out of Hanoi to have a glimpse at some of it’s rural charm. This option allows you to sample both the hectic pace of the Old Quarter as well as the quiet daily life and routine of a typical village. You can choose one of the following traditional handicraft villages:
- Bat Trang Pottery village
- Van Phuc Silk village
- Ha Thai Lacquer-ware village
- Dong Ho Folk Painting village
- Du Du Sculpture village
- English speaking tour guide
- Motorbike and driver with helmets
- Lunch or dinner in local restaurant
- Entrance fees
- Tips & personal expense
- Travel insurance
- Whilst riding a motorbike in Hanoi may look dangerous, it is safer than it looks as riders go at slow speed and learn to read the movement of traffic and pedestrians well.
- Self ride guided tours are also available. please contact us for more information.
Thank you very much for choosing Vietnam Apple Travel. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Office: (+84) 0432 668 946; Mobile (+84) 0967 561 681 or Email: email@example.com
ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH US