Duration: Half Day
Cost (in USD per person): $26
The Cu Chi Tunnels were the Viet Cong’s base of operations for the Tet Offensive undertaken in 1968. The complex tunnel network is approximately 75 miles (121 klm) long. The site has been preserved by the government of Vietnam and turned into a war memorial park. There are two different tunnel display sites, Ben Dinh and Ben Duoc
The Ben Dinh complex is closer to Ho Chi Minh City and will be your destination for this tour. The tunnels system was home to clinics, storage facilities, weapons factories, kitchen, warehouse, office, conference room, hospitals and command centers.
You will be collected from your hotel by your guide between 0800 – 0830 and start your journey to the Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Journey from hotel to Cu Chi Tunnels, approximately 90 minutes
- Arrive Cu Chi Tunnels
- Watch short documentary outlining history
- Discover how tunnels were able to operate undetected
- Visit a command center where visitors can enjoy the diet enjoyed by the Viet Cong (rice, steamed tapioca and hot tea)
- Discover Hoang Cam smoke-less stove, secret hide-outs, fighting bunkers, dangerous booby traps and rice paper workshop
- Shoot Vietnam War era weapons such as the M16, M60 or AK-47.
You will return and arrive at your hotel between 1400 – 1430.
• English speaking guide.
• Minivan with A/C.
• Mineral water
• Entrance fees of Cu Chi tour (USD 4/pax)
• Wet tissue.
• Tapioca and tea.
• Personal expenses.
Thank you very much for choosing Vietnam Apple Travel. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Office: (+84) 0432 668 946; Mobile (+84) 0967 561 681 or Email: email@example.com
ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH US