Cost (All prices quoted, are per night in USD)
|Twin Share room||$18|
|Additional bedding available on request||$ 5|
Vietnam Apple Homestay is a boutique guesthouse nestled in a small alleyway in the heart of Hanoi’s Old Quarter on Hang Be Street, allowing you to enjoy the hustle and bustle with the added benefit of a quiet room when it is time to rest.
It is located just a short stroll from Hoan Kiem lake and many of Hanoi’s major tourist attractions are easily accessible.
The Homestay is spread over 4 floors. On the ground floor you will enjoy the interactions that come with staying with a traditional Vietnamese family, from enjoying a home-cooked meal to spending time listening to the families banter.
There are 4 bedrooms, 3 double and 1 twin share, with 2 rooms being located on the 2nd and 3rd floors. These rooms are all equipped with air conditioning and satellite television.
You can also take a cooking classes at the homestay. These courses are run by one of Hanoi’s most renowned chefs, who has recently finished 4th in the Top Chef Vietnam competition.
- King sized bed or Twin beds.
- Satellite/cable channels with flat screen TV
- Reverse Cycle A/C.
- Breakfast is included in the room rate
- Check-in time is at 13.00. Earlier check-in is allowed provided that the room is available.
- Check-out time is at 12.00 noon
- Surcharge 3% for payment made by Visa/Master card
- Surcharge 3.9% for payment made by Paypal
- If cancellation/amendment is made 24 hours prior to your arrival date, no fee will be charged.
- You will be taught Vietnamese and introduced to Vietnamese culture by enthusiastic members in our family.
Thank you very much for choosing homestay at Vietnam Apple Travel. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Office: (+84) 0432 668 946; Mobile (+84) 0967 561 681 or Email: email@example.com
ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH US